Dear school Owner,
My name is Falohun Itunuoluwa Seun
Here are the pictures of a 3 hour Teacher Stimulation Workshop I had with Bright Hope secondary school.
Bright Hope Secondary School is located at Ogba Agege Lagos and has a current student number of 250 with a target to reach 400 students.
Our partnership has produced close to 50 new students in 2 terms of working with the school.
The name of the school owner is Alhaji bello and He is the current NAPPS Chairman of AGEGE.
Contact person at Bright Hope for confirmation of our school growth plan and strategy:- Zainab Bello 08171942422
The event was impactfull as teachers were shown
- The 5 steps of growing a 21st century school today
- How to invite students in to the school
- How to avoid the objections that parents give on “I have my child in another school already”
- How to use E-learning tools as a marketing material to grow the school
- how to invite at least 4 students every term to partake of what makes the school different.
- Current students number target and how to get there with the reward system in place to speed it up.
- Question and answer session on peculiar challenges facing the school growth process and what to do to navigate and solve them.
These are some of the pictures of the stimulation exercise
The school has developed its uniqueness in mathematics and it currently uses that has a edge to market its uniqueness.
When i partner with your school you get to experience this teacher Stimulation workshop that will help your teachers participate in the school growth process.